Decorating for the season is a snap with our FREE watercolor spring printables! As always, these spring watercolors come in several sizes and with different background color options.
Said no one, ever:
1. I don’t think winter was long enough this year!
2. Oh, we’re moving North for the weather!
3. I’ve had enough summer. Bring on the slush and ice!
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY AND GET THE LATEST CREATIVE IDEAS AND DIY TUTORIALS RIGHT TO YOUR INBOX!
4. The dry winter air does wonders for our wooden floors!
5. This puffy down parka really makes me looks slim!
6. Yeah, but it’s a dry forty below zero, so you don’t feel it as much!
7. Ice storms are so much fun! Let’s go driving!
8. Oh my god, you’re shoveling? Can I come over and help? I love shoveling!
9. The flu? More like the FUN, amirite??
10. Snow days are the BEST! There’s nothing better than shoveling while the kids sleep and play video games!
11. I just love seeing the heating oil truck backing up our driveway!
12. Jumping out of bed barefoot onto a cold wooden floor is the best feeling ever!
13. You know, I think we could do with a few more snowstorms!
14. The roads are so pretty five days after a snowstorm!
15. Oh my gawd! Going to work in the dark? Coming home from work in the dark? Best. Thing. Ever!!
16. It’s amazing! My energy bills practically disappear in the winter!
17. Windburn is Nature’s rouge! It’s totally free and non-toxic! Vegan, too!
18. Winter power outages are so much fun! We pretend like we’re Pilgrims freezing through the first winter in the New World!
19. Spring always comes so early! It’s not fair!
20. I’m always so sad when it gets warmer and the first flowers bloom!
As usual, here’s some information on these free watercolor spring printables: we designed these 10+ free spring printables in two colors and two sizes: 8.5×11 inch and 16×20 inch. The 8.5×11 inch sized printables are PDFs, so they are not scalable. But the 16×20 inch printables are JPEGs, so you can scale them up or down as necessary. If you need help with scaling down these printables so you can print them on your home printer, then make sure you check out Handan’s “How To Easily Resize Pictures” post.
Also, if you don’t have a large format printer like the Canon i8720 Printer (prints up to 13×19 inches) and are wondering the best place to get these spring watercolors printed bigger than 8×12, we recommend trying Staples in your area or Amazon print shop. Both stores offer custom-sized prints on matte or glossy paper, and they both cost about the same. Staples also offers Engineering Prints, which are really affordable for large-format prints, but in some areas (like ours), they must be ordered from their online print shop.
Now it’s time to click on the button below to download today’s free watercolor spring printables – you’ll find them under the Spring section of The VIP Patch.
If you’re not a Navage Patch VIP, you won’t be able to access our Freebies Library. But that can be easily fixed! Subscribe for free on the form below and become a Navage Patch VIP. Once you subscribe, a password will be sent to you in our Welcome email, and that will give you access to The VIP Patch [Freebies Library] and today’s spring watercolors. If you didn’t receive our Welcome email, can’t find the password or have any other questions on this process or on our free printables, please check our Printables FAQ page.
If you display our free printables in your home, be sure to take a picture and post it on Instagram! Don’t forget to tag us @TheNavagePatch! We love to see our printables out in the wild!
We love it when you share our posts on Facebook and Pinterest!